Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Spider Fun

I hate SPIDERS!  But, we have had fun this week doing our spider centers and activities and it's been interesting learning about spiders.  It's funny...they all knew that Mrs. Lee was afraid of spider when we graphed that question.  Funny what they pick up on.  


Here we are using one of the memory games from my October Intervention Pack...we have had so much fun using this pack!


Here are some of our spider centers this week...these are all included in my Spider Unit.  I just posted it to TpT last night.









We had so much fun acting out The Itsy Bitsy Spider.




I found this adorable mask at Target last year in the dollar section.  I just knew I could use it for something and it came in handy for this fun little activity.

You can check our these fun center games HERE!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the games! And those spider masks are beyond adorable! Lucky Target find!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ideas! I love the simple center games the kids can play independently! Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting spider week this coming up week! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At lunchtime Sam is occupied so he chooses to eat at the staff eatery. Most staff have gathering issued cards for Access ID and to pay for nourishment yet Sam's can utilize his 'Occupants and Supporters' card in all committee staff eateries. Be that as it may, the e-satchel utilized as a part of gathering eateries does not permit Sam to accru focuses, not at all like the other e-handbag additionally on the card. Check Cashing

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover