Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three for Thursday!

I'm linkin' up for Teacher Week at I'm Blog Hoppin'!  Hope you will too!




My favorite Font:


Basically like others....I HEART fonts...of all kinds, but this is one of the first fonts I ever downloaded.  It's called kinderdots.  So very cute!


My favorite Blog:


I have TONS of favs, but a new one you should check out is...
Mrs. Mayas' Kinders
We teach together...


My Favorite Online Resource
Kinder by Kim
This is a site you can definitely go to and find GREAT ideas for any month or theme.

4 comments:

  1. Um....I didn't have you on my sidebar! SO SORRY! I love your blog so it HAS to be on our sidebar! done and done!
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,
    I was wondering what is your favorite DJ inker clip art? I have animal antics but I would like to buy a new one.
    Thanks,
    Tonia
    Tvento1313@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No!!! Kinderdots font isn't available anymore and I lost all my fonts!!! Boo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean you lost all of your fonts??

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover