Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Name Cheers!

Yay!  We know all the letters in our names...and that is really something to CHEER about!  We have been working very hard for 5 weeks to learn all the letters in our name.  We had to be able to say the letters in our name in order and mixed up.  I got this GREAT idea of doing name cheers from a teacher friend of mine, Mrs. Estes.  Each student held the megaphone and said, "Give me a J O N A T H A N, what's that spell?   Jonathan, one more time, Jonathan!  We also passed around a shaker and cheered for our classmate!  This was so much fun!





2 comments:

  1. What are on the paper megaphones? This is such a cute idea!!

    Jenny
    jfutch@long.k12.ga.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. I have used a "magic microphone" in my class but never megaphones. I know the kids would love these!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover